Shodair Children’s Hospital Job Openings
. . .
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Watch your email (including junk/spam folders) for correspondence from Shodair Children’s Hospital.
- The applications of qualified applicants are sent immediately to the hiring managers. They review all applications and set up their own interviews.
Based on the position, each job offer is contingent upon successful completion of one or more of the following items:
- Background check
- Reference checks
- Drug test
- Verification of licensure, education, and/or prior employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shodair Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA/M-F/Vet/Disability). We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on protected veteran status, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law. If you require accommodation to complete the application, testing or interview process, please call (406) 444-7506.
Shodair utilizes the Sanctuary Model to build a trauma informed organizational culture. Sanctuary training is required upon hire and is a part of each employee’s ongoing growth within the organization. To promote Shodair’s mission employees must:
- Demonstrate a commitment to Shodair’s values of nonviolence, emotional intelligence, social learning, social responsibility, growth and change, open communication, and democracy.
- Utilize cultural tools to problem solve and promote Shodair’s mission, vision and values.
- Maintain up to date Sanctuary certifications as developed by Shodair.
- Demonstrate a pattern of decision making that is anchored in trauma informed care.
For more information about trauma informed care, visit our Culture page.
Shodair Children’s Hospital takes great pride in offering a full complement of benefits for its team members. Benefits go into effect the first of the month after 60 days worked. The Human Resources department will provide you with all of the information needed to make the best decisions for your personal goals. Below are just a few of our benefit highlights. For more information, we invite you to speak with the Human Resources Department.
Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Health, dental and vision
- Employer-provided life insurance for $25,000
- Voluntary life and disability insurance options
- Flexible spending account allowing employees to pay for qualified health care expenses and dependent care with pretax dollars
- BCBSMT Implementation Guide
A 403b savings plan offering employer contributions of up to 6 percent contribution after one year of service and 1,000 hours worked.
Pay and Paid Time Off
- Minimum starting wage is $15/hr
- Differential pay for weekends
- Paid time off for employees in a full-time or part-time position
- Holiday pay
Contact Human Resources
- Shodair Children's Hospital
2755 Colonial Drive
Helena, MT 59604
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Human Resources office is location just off the main lobby of the upper Administration entrance.